High Pressure 2 Stage Gas Powered Electric Start Fire Pump specifically designed for home fire fighting, 100 feet of fire hose, nozzle, 12 ft. of PVC Suction Hose, all fittings & hose adapters already assembled on 10" wheel and handle kit.
Free Lifetime Technical Support from a company that specializes in home wildfire pumps that actually answers their phone! Call 772-284-4233 anytime. We'll help you resolve any problem that ever comes up right over the phone. This is the main benefit in buying from us. You won't be able to get that level of immediate service and expertise anywhere else.
Fire Pump Features:
- Electric Start with key
- Battery tray mounted on pump frame
- Battery included
- 3-way cast-iron outlet
- Pump Type: High Pressure Pump
- Pump Style: 2-stage cast-aluminum impeller
Duty Steel Frame
& EPA Approved!
- 5.0 Horsepower
- Honda GX 160 OHV Gasoline Engine
- 3600 RPM
- .82 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Low oil shutdown alert: Yes
- Engine Run Time: 2.0 hrs
- Max Total Head (Static): 300 ft.
(pump to destination)
- Suction height:
ft (water source to pump)
- Self Priming Pump: Yes, wet prime
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 125
- Gallon Per Minute: 80
- Duty Points: 65 GPM @ 50 PSI, 45 GPM @ 75 PSI, 25 GPM @ 100 PSI
- Solids Handling: No
- Outlet Diameter: 2 ea. @ 1", 1 ea. @ 1.5"
- Inlet Diameter: 2"
Impeller and Housing Material: Cast Aluminum
- Inlet & Outlet Port Mtrl: Cast Iron
- Starting System: Electric & Recoil Start
- Check Valve: Yes
- 2 year limited warranty
Fire Hose Specifications:
- Our fire hose is 1-1/2" high quality single jacket
- 100 feet of hose
- Intended for industrial fire protection use
- Hose has a synthetic rubber liner
- 100% polyester yarns prevent mildew
- Hose has 300 PSI test pressure and a 150 PSI service
- Fire hose comes standard with an FM label
- Hose comes coupled with HARD COAT ALUMINUM couplings (NST)
Note: To ensure optimal performance, do not exceed a total length of 300 feet of fire hose with this system.